What to expect
Provide information for hospitalization
- Hospital rules and regulations
- Preferred room type and rate
- Estimate cost of treatment
- Insurance coverage
- Discuss payment agreement
The day of admission
- Arrange a room
- Check-in at International Health Services
- Make an initial deposit
- Escort to the room
- Discuss discharge Instructions
- Make follow-up appointments
- Issue medical documents
- Complete payment
Staffs of International Health Services will be there for you as an liaison between you and your medical team during your hospital stay. If you need to cancel or delay your admission, please contact us as soon as possible.
Room and Ward
Each room is furnished with a bed for the patient and a cot for the companion. Bathroom for the patient is also available in the room. It is also equipped with a TV and a refrigerator. Rooms are assigned depending on availability and your medical needs. The cost & size of the room, furniture and equipped appliances may vary.
- Patients can choose a meal from among Korean, Western, Russian, Arabic, Mongolian or Thai cuisine.
- Telephone service
- The telephones are installed in each room. Please press the button "#" on the phone before making outside calls. International calls can be made from room phones upon request. You will be charged for the international phone call service upon your discharge from hospital.
- TV, pay phone, vending machine, drinking fountain will be found in the lounge to be used at your convenience.
- TV Channel
- CNN, BBC, NHK-W, CH-J, CCTV, TNT, NTV, Abu Dhabi, Al Sharqiya.
- The in-room Internet service is only available in single-patient rooms; however, the charged WiBro (Wireless Broadband Internet) service will be available in other rooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hospital lobby.
To ensure the comfort of the patient and prevention of infection, only ONE guardian with an entrance permission slip can enter.
- 1 entrance permission slips will be issued per patient at admission.
- Visitors without a slip must visit during the following visiting hours.
The following visitors are not allowed
- Patients with infectious diseases(respiratory diseases such as cold, tuberculosis or eye/skin infection), Children under school age, group visitors
|Main Ward Weekdays||Weekdays||18:00~20:00|
Free parking is available on the day of admission, operation and discharge.