Wellness Care Exercise Program
This is a Physical Activity Enhancement Program prepared for improving the Quality of Life
- Introducing the Program
- Regular exercise can help to enhance decreased physical strength and reduce stress, insomnia, and depression which can occur during the treatment process.
- The fatigue that patients might experience can be reduced by participation in the exercise program for enhancing one’s physical activity during the proton treatment period.
- Moreover, it can help patients to return to a normal life and improve one’s quality of life.
- Decrease physical strength due to operation and chemotherapy
- Severe stress during treatment
- Fatigue from continuous daily treatments
- How should I start my workout?
- Which exercises are good for me?
- How much exercise time and level?
- Achieve a vibrant life through the exercise program
- Program Composition
- Exercise plan
- Perform exercises
- Suggest optimum exercises
- Continuous improvement
Personalized Exercise Plan
Suggest personalized exercise programs for each patient according to the physical structure, cardio pulmonary functions, and strength measurements before and after the treatment
Perform exercises based on number measures
Understand the precise level of physical activity through activity checks using the wearable device
Activity level, cardio pulmonary functions (6 min walking), strength (dynamometer)
Suggest optimum exercises according to the exercise specialists
Guide you through the severity of optimum exercises and amount of exercise time through continuous consultations during the treatment period
- Program Process
|Initiation of Treatment (Week 1)||During the Treatment (Week 3~4)||End of Treatment (Week 5)|