The Clinical Trial Center is committed to promote international standards in clinical trials and to support the development of clinical research by providing optimal research environment in order to accomplish research activities comprehensively and systematically. Since its establishment, Clinical Trial Center has been recognized domestically, such as the designation by the Ministry of Health and Welfare as a regional clinical trial center, medical device clinical trial center and clinical trial professional training academy. Then, in 2014, it was designated as a Global Center of Excellence in Early Clinical Trials.
The Clinical Trial Center operates a two-year comprehensive training system to nurture outstanding CRC. Moreover it has the Korea’s largest centralized CRCs, and provides continuous high-quality education to clinical researchers, ultimately contributing to the advancement of Korea’s clinical trial capabilities.
- 1999.01 Establishment of Clinical Trial Center (CTC)
- 2006.12 Full Accreditation by AAHRPP (Accreditation on Human Research Protection Program
- 2007.10 Designation as CORE Research Site by Pfizer
- 2009.10 NSABP Official Member
- 2012. Designation as Oncology Center of Excellence by BMS and Premier Research Site by Sanofi-Aventis
- 2014.11 Designation as Leading Global Center in Clinical Trials by Ministry of Health and Welfare
- 2015.03 Designation as Onco Alliance Center by Astra Zeneca
TEL : 82-2-3410-6856
E-mail : email@example.com