- SMC collaborates with healthcare organization to coordinate,by request, symposia within a particular specialty.
- Tailored mix of lectures highlighting cutting-edge procedures and novel technologies
- Participataon in OR (Observer)
- Patient rounds
- Case presentations
- Work shop
- International health professionals
- Doctors, nurses, technicians, administrators
- Individuals capable of communicating in Korean or English
Minimum English qualifications TOEFL(PBT 507/CBT180/IBT64), TOEIC (600), IELTS (5.5),
TOEIC Speaking6 (130~150)
※ Exemption conditions :
- Native English speakers
- Applicants with undergraduate/graduate degrees from institutions where the medium of instruction is in English.
- Applicants working in English speaking environment
Applicants with a high English Proficiency which has been acknowledged by the head of the organization.
(In this case you have to submit English Proficiency Statement)
1 week 700~1000 USD (period adjustable)
Fees include: lodging, meals (three meals/day),
hospital IC card, laboratory gown, personal desk and locker
- Copy of certificate of medical license (Nurse license in the case of nurses)
- Copy of certificate of employment
- Copy of Passport
- Photo of 3.5 * 4.5cm size taken within last 6 months (colour-scanned)