The International Customized Program which is based on the agreement between Samsung Medical Center and Healthcare Organizations is a custom-tailored program upon their request. The Program, usually, ranges from lectures on procedures and novel technologies, observation of operation, clinics and rounds, participation in workshop, case presentation, etc.
- International Health Professionals including MDs, Doctors, Nurses, Technicians, Administrators
One who is capable of communicating in Korean or English.
- Minimum English qualifications [TOEFL(PBT 507/CBT180/IBT64) ; TOEIC(600) ; IELTS(5.5) ; TOEIC Speaking 6(130~150)]
- Conditions for exemption
· Native English speakers
· Applicants with undergraduate/graduate degrees from institutions where the medium of instruction is in English.
· Applicants working in English speaking environment
· Applicants with a high English Proficiency which has been acknowledged by the head of the organization. (In this case you have to submit English Proficiency Statement)
When to apply
- Year round
- Application Form
- Consent to Collection & Use of Personal Information
- Copy of certificate of medical license (Nurse license in the case of nurses)
- Copy of certificate of employment
- Copy of Passport
Photo of 3.5 * 4.5cm size taken within last 6 months (colour-scanned)
* Please note
- All required documents must be originals in English or notarized translations into English.
Please submit all documents as a single PDF file
(File name: First name_Last name_Country)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.