Samsung Medical Center launches three day course of the Advanced Course on Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Acute Myeloid Leukemia program. The program covers myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myelogenous leukemia through education and scientific lectures by discussing diagnosis of disease, standard therapies, and the latest developments in genomics and transplantation. This interactive and conductive format of program extends your clinical knowledge in these fields.
- Diagnosis of Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) --- Hee Jin Kim
- Clinical Flowcytometry --- Duck Cho
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) in Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Myeloid malignancies --- Jae Won Yun
- Treatment of AML --- Chul Won Jung
- Hematopoietic cell transplantation of MDS and AML --- Chul Won Jung
- Treatment of Lower-risk of MDS --- Jun Ho Jang
- Treatment of Higher-risk of MDS --- Jun Ho Jang
- Case presentation and discussion Moderated by Jun Ho Jang
- Clinical Trials of MDS and AML --- Jun Ho Jang
(Includes tuition, accommodation, meals, and program book)
- Application Form
- Consent to Collection & Use of Personal Information
Copy of Passport
* Please note
- All required documents must be originals in English or notarized translations into English.
Please submit all documents as a single PDF file
(File name: First name_Last name_Country)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.